10. Your fever is higher than you IQ
9. People actually asking you to put your nose up.
8. The only kiss you got in the last month is from your pig.
7. Even your Muslim friends no place to be found.
6. Your work is calling in to tell you, you are sick
5. Why me I never had pork.
4. The only friend you have left is in the closet.
3. In the bathroom you don’t have to use the “Shtaaf” for assistance.
2. Your nose is running faster than you are.
And the #1 sign that you have the Swine flu
1.You are the only one standing in line at the supermarket
Ahmed Tharwat …. in the middle
Ahmed Tharwat Im a host and producer of the Arab-Muslim Americans TV show BelAhdan with Ahmed (with open arms), a weekly TV show that airs on public TV Mondays at 1030PM. As a regular speaker and contributor on Public Radio show All Thing Considered, I have shared my unique view of world and American political and social events. As a regular contributor to StarTribune, the Pioneer Press, and Twin City Planet , also he has written to national and international magazines, such Slate, Diversify Inc and Al Jazeera English. I won the Pioneer Press community columnist award in 2000. In all my work, I have been Trying to bring Arab/Muslims to mainstream Americans..
. I believe that when it comes to politics
“Nobody has a monopoly on stupidity”
In The Middle ...
Ahmed Tharwat/ Host
BelAhdan TV show
Freelance Writer, Public Speaker, International Media Fixer