10. If you do all your groceries shopping online
9. If you think mission is unaccomplished in Iraq
8. If you become kind to a Muslim
7. If you think Dick Chaney should stay in his bunker
6. If you ask for a national health care
5. If you voted for Barak Obama
4. If you have support Israel fatigue.
3. If you think American torture is just torture
2. If you support feet-bath in public places
And the number 1 sign that the terrorist won
1. If you wake up and smell the Humus
Ahmed Tharwat …. in the middle
Ahmed Tharwat Im a host and producer of the Arab-Muslim Americans TV show BelAhdan with Ahmed (with open arms), a weekly TV show that airs on public TV Mondays at 1030PM. As a regular speaker and contributor on Public Radio show All Thing Considered, I have shared my unique view of world and American political and social events. As a regular contributor to StarTribune, the Pioneer Press, and Twin City Planet , also he has written to national and international magazines, such Slate, Diversify Inc and Al Jazeera English. I won the Pioneer Press community columnist award in 2000. In all my work, I have been Trying to bring Arab/Muslims to mainstream Americans..
. I believe that when it comes to politics
“Nobody has a monopoly on stupidity”
In The Middle ...
Ahmed Tharwat/ Host
BelAhdan TV show
Freelance Writer, Public Speaker, International Media Fixer