10- Change them as you change your mood
9. Your pets wouldn’t even sleep on them
8. A new girlfriend included
7. Overweight friends don’t visit you any more
6. A drive through order
5. You ask your guest to make a chair and have a seat
4. A disposable culture, remember
3. You have so many garage sales
2. It only has one sleep number, Zero
And #1 advantage of having an IKEA furniture
1. Get that Swedish shit out of my house, I need to relax.
Ahmed Tharwat …. in the middle
Ahmed Tharwat Im a host and producer of the Arab-Muslim Americans TV show BelAhdan with Ahmed (with open arms), a weekly TV show that airs on public TV Mondays at 1030PM. As a regular speaker and contributor on Public Radio show All Thing Considered, I have shared my unique view of world and American political and social events. As a regular contributor to StarTribune, the Pioneer Press, and Twin City Planet , also he has written to national and international magazines, such Slate, Diversify Inc and Al Jazeera English. I won the Pioneer Press community columnist award in 2000. In all my work, I have been Trying to bring Arab/Muslims to mainstream Americans..
. I believe that when it comes to politics
“Nobody has a monopoly on stupidity”
In The Middle ...
Ahmed Tharwat/ Host
BelAhdan TV show
Freelance Writer, Public Speaker, International Media Fixer