10. Weather was too hot…
9. Polling stations were too crowded, people didn’t want to go anymore.
8. The brotherhood has reserved all means of transportation
7. Marshal Sisi won before the election…
6. Lots of people were in prison..…
5. Election took place in midweek
4. Judges didn’t show up
3. No voters doesn’t mean no votes
2. Egyptian are lazy.. rather watching it on TV
and #1 thing you may have overheard on EGYPTIAN MEDIA, explaining why there was a low turnout in presidential election
1. Egyptians don’t deserve Marshal Sisi
Here is what real people think of the election
Ahmed Tharwat …. in the middle
Ahmed Tharwat Im a host and producer of the Arab-Muslim Americans TV show BelAhdan with Ahmed (with open arms), a weekly TV show that airs on public TV Mondays at 1030PM. As a regular speaker and contributor on Public Radio show All Thing Considered, I have shared my unique view of world and American political and social events. As a regular contributor to StarTribune, the Pioneer Press, and Twin City Planet , also he has written to national and international magazines, such Slate, Diversify Inc and Al Jazeera English. I won the Pioneer Press community columnist award in 2000. In all my work, I have been Trying to bring Arab/Muslims to mainstream Americans..
. I believe that when it comes to politics
“Nobody has a monopoly on stupidity”
In The Middle ...
Ahmed Tharwat/ Host
BelAhdan TV show
Freelance Writer, Public Speaker, International Media Fixer