10. We don’t have to have his son around
9. He can’t do any worst
8. What you know is better than what you don’t know
7. Muslim Brotherhood, he is neither
6. With his age, god is the only political change agent
5. Just to keep up withLibyan Gaddafi
4. Bring him on, we have nothing to lose
3. Pharaonic Egypt deserve a new Pharaoh
2. El Baradei who …
And #1 reason why the 81 year old Egyptian president Mubarak should be reelected foranother 6 year6 term (36 years)
1.Using last election ballots would not just assure his victory but it would save us tons of money!!
Ahmed Tharwat …. in the middle
Ahmed Tharwat Im a host and producer of the Arab-Muslim Americans TV show BelAhdan with Ahmed (with open arms), a weekly TV show that airs on public TV Mondays at 1030PM. As a regular speaker and contributor on Public Radio show All Thing Considered, I have shared my unique view of world and American political and social events. As a regular contributor to StarTribune, the Pioneer Press, and Twin City Planet , also he has written to national and international magazines, such Slate, Diversify Inc and Al Jazeera English. I won the Pioneer Press community columnist award in 2000. In all my work, I have been Trying to bring Arab/Muslims to mainstream Americans..
. I believe that when it comes to politics
“Nobody has a monopoly on stupidity”
In The Middle ...
Ahmed Tharwat/ Host
BelAhdan TV show
Freelance Writer, Public Speaker, International Media Fixer