1. We have enough people following us, no thanks but thanks.
2. Tweeting is for the birds
3. FBI, is not the name ID for Fahhy Basha Ibrahim
4. If you can’t tweet you must quit
5. I have been following Egyptina president Husni Mubarak for more than 28 years no update yet.
6. 140 characters or less, that is juts my name
7. Following someone who is following me, is a paranoia
8. It is not Halal..
9. wake up and smell the Hummaus
10. no idea… hard to follow.
Ahmed Tharwat …. in the middle
Ahmed Tharwat Im a host and producer of the Arab-Muslim Americans TV show BelAhdan with Ahmed (with open arms), a weekly TV show that airs on public TV Mondays at 1030PM. As a regular speaker and contributor on Public Radio show All Thing Considered, I have shared my unique view of world and American political and social events. As a regular contributor to StarTribune, the Pioneer Press, and Twin City Planet , also he has written to national and international magazines, such Slate, Diversify Inc and Al Jazeera English. I won the Pioneer Press community columnist award in 2000. In all my work, I have been Trying to bring Arab/Muslims to mainstream Americans..
. I believe that when it comes to politics
“Nobody has a monopoly on stupidity”
In The Middle ...
Ahmed Tharwat/ Host
BelAhdan TV show
Freelance Writer, Public Speaker, International Media Fixer