10. Don’t worry we are going to Gaza Ya Ryas
9. No seat for you, Only the pilot can sit-down, .
8. The passport is not important as long as you have a knife.
7. This is the 1 million men March.
6. Where is Sudan, in south Africa.
5. What does Hooligans means, a new Algerian dish.
4. What do Egyptian look like, Israelis…
3. Listen up everyone, If we lose we kill them all, and we win we only kill men.
2. I never seen that many angry Algerians since Saddat visit to Jerusalem.
And #1 thing that was overheard people saying on the Algerian Airline trip to Sudan
1. At the airport they asked, Sir, do you have any food hidden in these explosives that you carry.
Ahmed Tharwat …. in the middle
Ahmed Tharwat Im a host and producer of the Arab-Muslim Americans TV show BelAhdan with Ahmed (with open arms), a weekly TV show that airs on public TV Mondays at 1030PM. As a regular speaker and contributor on Public Radio show All Thing Considered, I have shared my unique view of world and American political and social events. As a regular contributor to StarTribune, the Pioneer Press, and Twin City Planet , also he has written to national and international magazines, such Slate, Diversify Inc and Al Jazeera English. I won the Pioneer Press community columnist award in 2000. In all my work, I have been Trying to bring Arab/Muslims to mainstream Americans..
. I believe that when it comes to politics
“Nobody has a monopoly on stupidity”
In The Middle ...
Ahmed Tharwat/ Host
BelAhdan TV show
Freelance Writer, Public Speaker, International Media Fixer